Wednesday 4 April 2012

Butterfly Park KL

Last Sunday, we went to Butterfly Park KL to fulfill our DD request. She was totally excited even though it was her second visit. Raising her hands so that butterflies would rest on her hands, but when there were few attempts by the butterflies she would shrieked and giggled hehehe...


Let's go daddy i'm too excited to wait for mummy =p


Come on butterfly! Come and rest on my hand =) 


 Yeay.!! This one attracted to my finger =^_^=


Look at me =)


 Fish feeding time


Hungry fish


 I thought I saw a huge fly but on actual fact it was this unique butterfly =p


 Wide wing span


 black and white =)


 I quite like your finger sir =)


=) 


 Purplish fluorescent butterfly =)


MasyaAllah..we are very humble by many of YOUR greatest creations =). So, everyone this is one of the MUST VISIT place in KL with families =). InsyaAllah u won't be disappointed =).


(p/s: these pics were captured using my loyal hp E71)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...